Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Review: Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide


Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide (Vintage)Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide by Nicholas D. Kristof

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A very awesome, superb and great book. Yet, it is also very eye-opening and very astonishing book. I like this book very much, even this is a women's right book while I am a man. You should read this one. I also believe this book can be listed as Best-Book-All-The-Times.

I love to say that it was a thesis or published-research-paper rather calling it as a book or novel. For the God's sake, go read this!

Thanks a million to @JohnnyRempit for giving me a chance to read this one. Really appreciate it. Kudos.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment